Hello, World Literature students! You’ve found the landing page for our Online Learning Plan! Start here for contact information and links from your teachers.
This post will always be at the top of this page. Scroll down for today’s lesson!
3rd Week Learning Plan:
- Write a response to a prompt analyzing A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen.
- Continue to collaborate with teachers and classmates.
- Finalize all work on A Doll’s House and our Feminism unit and prepare for our next learning experience!
Teacher Contact Info and Links!
- Jill Bristow: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remind: Text @bristoww (don’t forget the extra w!) to 81010
- Google Drive: www.tinyurl.com/bristowbreak
- Ayana Jones: email@example.com
- Aaron Mellman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise Milton: email@example.com
- Non-school email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remind for 1st and 3rd Blocks: Text @dmiltons to 81010
- Remind for 2nd Block (Honor’s): Text @dmiltons2 to 81010
- Valerie Fullilove: email@example.com
- Remind: Text @10thlitfull to 81010
- Alison Ross: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com