- ELAGSE9-10RL1 Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text. Georgia ELA
- ELAGSE9-10RL2 Determine a theme or central idea of text and closely analyze its development over the course of the text, including how it emerges and is shaped and refined by specific details; provide an objective summary of the text. Georgia ELA
- ELAGSE9-10RL3 Analyze how complex characters (e.g., those with multiple or conflicting motivations) develop over the course of a text, interact with other characters, and advance the plot or develop the theme. Georgia ELA
I can get to know my classmates and teachers.
Transcript check and schedule verification! Tell me if you’re in the wrong class 🙂
- Go over syllabus and classroom rules and procedures
- Play Icebreaker game
- If there’s time, begin working on tomorrow’s bookmark activity
Make sure syllabus is signed by tomorrow.